Wednesday, June 4, 2008

day 74

odd: my period made it's presence, and then quickly dissappeared. however, i feel it...like i have not felt it in a while since beginning E2L.

another thing, i am becoming a bit bored with 'raw'. i love sharing and breaking bread with my family and eating separate from them has some emotional disadvantages for me. i am going to stay with vegan, high raw til dinner and eat with my family....i am still avoiding flesh with the exception of fish. and i enjoy making dinners we all enjoy together....on the nights i will do salad only for me, i will prepare them a chicken dish.

i enjoy eating fruit til lunch, and then munching on raw salads or more fruit...or smoothies. i do however think that i will be incorporating saturday morning 'pancake' breakfasts - vegan style at least 2 times a month or so.

tonight we are heading out to bucca's for my 'bday dinner' with the kiddos. i am looking forward to having some pasta or their wonderous veggie pizza...they do that the best :)

No comments: