Wednesday, June 11, 2008

day 81

just this week i have began my running again....also lifting/toning and riding the bike too. my legs are killing me and i did the 10 min. abs as well...

my body started to feel less and less inclined to 'cleanse' and i noticed my regularity slowing down alot this past month. since running again, the past 2 days, i have begun cleansing and have 'gone' quite a few times today :)

this is of great interest to me since i ate black beans yesterday, and they usually stop me up...
hmmmmmmmmmmm...something to take note of...running has been great for my cleansing :)

i have put myself back onto less sugar...i was getting a little lax there with the sweets...just b'day party foods....brownies, ice cream...not alot, but a few bites here and there.

i have decided to renew my commitment to my running..and adding weights and sit ups to my daily regime. i will run every day / every other. i feel so good when i do and my body is responding :)

my food is down pat now, i am balancing out as a 'vegan'...no caffiene or sugar or dairy or meat. :) yay.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I bet it feels great to have your food down pat! It is such a joy when something that you desire, finally becomes a habit.

I love running too :)