Saturday, May 10, 2008

DAY 12 of fruit flush

started my period today. the last 3 days has been an emotional rollor coaster for me. irene and my dad admittingly kept grandma thelma's gift from me for weeks without even a phone call. to summarize i wept very hard when i found this out and it grieves me to the core. i wrote all my feelings out and sent them off. my dad hung up on me and told david, 'he is done' and ranted on and on about he is the victim in all of this.

ugh. any way. deep layers of emotions surfaced and today i get my P. great. so - i have not stuck with the fruit flush as per jay robb's instructions. i have my jp smoothie with fruit in the am and i love that. i also have been making a nice green juice in the am with cucumber, celery, apples, spinach and romaine....had it today and yesterday. i also caved in and ate a snicker doodle at borders after the emotional day i had.

today i took hannah to 'tea' and i am feeling it now. white bread, sugar, sugar and white bread. it tasted wonderful but i am feeling an exhaustion i have not felt since i was on the sad daily.

this is just a wonderful reminder to me to keep eating raw/veggies and fruits.

i am not sure how much in pounds i have lost. most of my 'prewedding' clothes/pants are fitting everywhere except the hips/waist. i have yet to get them feeling really good buttoned. i am losing weight every where else...but the hips and waist/mid section is taking its sweet time.

irritating. i am keeping on tho. i am learning to say ok, so i ate a cookie last night....i just went right back to eating great today...minus the stupid tea. NOT worth it. sugar and white flour is truly the devil. i feel it now. i just wanna take a nap.

i have my P but no cramps. a little moody, but not as bad as before raw.

took a great bike ride today with david and the girls up to 19th and over to starbucks where i had a nice healthy fruit bowl.. this after a morning of smoothie, green juice, and water :) wish i would have not had that tea...but i was not planning on it, it was the only thing on the stinky menu that they were serving since it was 'mothers day weekend', and i had promised hannah and she was so excited, so i could not back down and we paid 22 bucks for white bread slathered with cream cheese and some god aweful stuff, a scone with all the trimmings and cookies. ugh. i was really bummed. but it was for the experience with my daughter on mothers day weekend. so i can justify.

i enjoy having that one meal a week where i just don't think and eat what sounds good just for the emotion of it...sheer indulgence to me now :)

plan of action for my period this month...plenty of green juice every day...lots of fruits and vegg's and some grains too :) also exercise daily ..... hopefully and weeks end, i will not feel like i did last month.

No comments: